Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Blog Engine, WordPress Vs Blogger


As you can see, since I’m also HYIP investor it is a bit risky to only doing this kind of investment without having a lot of experience. Well, I earn a lot from this HYIP industry since I’m playing it carefully without being greedy and selfish. But there are still some risk which I need to be aware of.Anyway, today as I mention on previous article about blogging I will than give you some information about Blog engine. There are many blog engine which you can use to start blogging. Amongst them, WordPress and Blogger are the most common blog engine which almost all blogger use it. Honestly I prefer WordPress to start my own blog and also this blog is using wordpress as the engine. WordPress and Blogger are free to be use it but for more features and tools of course you need to pay for it. 

You use their feature for free which your blog will need to share a domain name. For example, if I use blogger.com than my domain name will be ebookwealth.blogspot.com. That is because I use it for free and so I need to share the domain name with blogger company. Therefore, when you share your domain name it is just like promoting their blog engine while you  want to promote your affiliate or your article. I don’t recommend blogging for free since you do not own your blog and also you are not free to control your own blog. Sometimes they could close your blog without further notice and that’s why you need a host to have your own website and independent website which you can fully control since you pay for it. That’s the power of money :D . Since you can not control the world with your money, why not try to control your own blog and website ;) . You can earn some cash with blogging.

This one is own by google and good for blogger who just started their blog. You can start your blog here before you decide to have your own and independent website. It’s good to learn and familiarize with blogging field. It may look old but this is good for practicing  You  can add your widgets on your blog and it is pretty easy since you just need to use your mouse clicking and moving the widget as you like. It’s not as complicated as WordPress but WordPress has rich feature on it and that’s why I recommend WordPress for your blog. You can also use if for free to practice your blogging.
This engine is the best choice for blogger but you need to know a bit about coding. Don’t worry about coding since it’s just a basic coding for you to learn. Besides, wordpress has thousands of themes for you whether it is free or premium. It is also easy to install when you have a hosting provider. Therefore, there are also many cool plugins and widgets that you can use to support your blog. You can get it for free or even buy it for the best plugin. However, free plugin doesn’t mean bad for your blog. Not all premium plugins are the good for your blog and also it depends on what kind of blog you choose. Is it only sharing your experience or you want to open a shop with some reviews. WordPress also updating their engine to give you the best blogging experience. 

I’m also almost did not know anything about coding and this programming stuff when I first started this blog. You can see that I’m now able to build my own website and this website was designed by myself. it may not look really well but this is what I can do for a moment. Thank’s to the theme framework from catalyst I’m able to design and completely own my website. I’m still learning and improving my website. And One thing you need is the will to learn. At least you need to learn a bit about coding since they will be needed in design and blogging.

If you don’t want to use the theme which is already provided on the shop whether it is free or not you can use Catalyst to create your own design from a simple theme which catalyst provided on their website store. It is not free since it is really powerful framework and really useful. I will explain about this framework and hosting provider on the next article. 
Subscribe for more update and please leave your question or any suggestion for my upcoming article. You can leave it on the comment box below.
Remember ! Don’t forget to Subscribe and leave your comment below ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment